返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 生活百事 > 社会文化

发表新主题 回复

查看全部 主题工具
旧 Sep 13th, 2004, 13:53     #1
samqyang
级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 484
samqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Next time camping.

Same long weekend, we camped at Kingston.
So you can bring all your own stuff, more confident.
Within Ontario, there are thousand of camping sites, You even do not need to book them in advance. They aways have some spots available at anytime.

In summer, you can do this. more cost effective.

And if you prefer more luxuriate means, book Hotel, B&B (Bed & breakfast) or cottage first, their service usually is better.

Anyway, Don't expect too much on immigrants here (if they are not born here local), I believe you have to agreed that most of immigrants are coming from the third world. And canada is considered as the most easier country to move into in the world. Not all immigrants have good education and background no matter where they came from. And unfortunately, most of them not comming form the fist top 7 westen industry countries. (means bad or poor society system, fierce competition, overpopulation, poverty, etc).

How much you can expect people from those countries? Can they changed just because they are living here in Canada now?

Impossible.

独在异乡为异客,中国人要帮中国人。
samqyang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 13th, 2004, 16:43     #2
samqyang
级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 484
声望: 39616
samqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

That's why how many real chinese people can:
独在异乡为异客,中国人要帮中国人。

I heard a lot of stories like "don't expect your chinese colleague to say a good word for you before your boss.", "never go to chinese garage"

And very famous one "One is dragon, three is worm", be noted not from me.

Sounds ridiculous and sad, but can you deny it?

If your same kind can't help you, are you still be able to expect other people (from other countries) ?

I sometime feel lonely and pity of being into this situation.

Unit, Chinese people!
samqyang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码