旧 Mar 1st, 2004, 21:52   只看该作者   #3
tc
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 187
声望: 0
tc is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 湘勇:
请问各位, 汇款回国内供养老人可以用来退税吗?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what we should fight for.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good" --- Ann Landers
tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 06:06   只看该作者   #4
pigking2003

帖子: 295
pigking2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

没用的。我说个问题: 我可以把钱汇给国内父母,然后回国后再带来。加拿大政府根本没法查。

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 湘勇:
请问各位, 汇款回国内供养老人可以用来退税吗?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what we should fight for.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good" --- Ann Landers
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:54   只看该作者   #5
tc

默认

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 很难说啊:
没用的。我说个问题: 我可以把钱汇给国内父母,然后回国后再带来。加拿大政府根本没法查。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you doing this?

No body will care where you sent money to, but if you are making a deduction on the money you sent out, CCRA will take care of you.

If you bring money into Canada while you are a Canadian resident and file your income tax, CCRA will asking for your tax liabilities.

Why you want your hard-working after tax money to be taxed again? Do you want to pay more tax? http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:00   只看该作者   #6
pigking2003

默认

我从国内带钱来要交什么税?父母赠予嘛,爹妈都是加拿大非税务居民。

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 很难说啊:
没用的。我说个问题: 我可以把钱汇给国内父母,然后回国后再带来。加拿大政府根本没法查。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you doing this?

No body will care where you sent money to, but if you are making a deduction on the money you sent out, CCRA will take care of you.

If you bring money into Canada while you are a Canadian resident and file your income tax, CCRA will asking for your tax liabilities.

Why you want your hard-working after tax money to be taxed again? Do you want to pay more tax? http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:27   只看该作者   #7
tc

默认

我从国内带钱来要交什么税?父母赠予嘛,爹妈都是加拿大非税务居民。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, no problem, if it is small amount and occationally.

If you are doing this in big acmount and regularly, CCRA will knock on your door, at least they will check all your source documents regarding to this "gift". I am sure that no body will like CCRA's agent as your guest in your home.

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:31   只看该作者   #8
pigking2003

默认

这没有问题,关键看你怎么安排。越是富人越有手段,逃税的都是富人,越富越能钻空子,他们雇得起专业的律师。法律特别税税法都是人指定的,不要把它神化。税法年年在改,就很能说明问题。富人其实并不怕CCRA....

我从国内带钱来要交什么税?父母赠予嘛,爹妈都是加拿大非税务居民。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, no problem, if it is small amount and occationally.

If you are doing this in big acmount and regularly, CCRA will knock on your door, at least they will check all your source documents regarding to this "gift". I am sure that no body will like CCRA's agent as your guest in your home.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:44   只看该作者   #9
tc

默认

这没有问题,关键看你怎么安排。越是富人越有手段,逃税的都是富人,越富越能钻空子,他们雇得起专业的律师。法律特别税税法都是人指定的,不要把它神化。税法年年在改,就很能说明问题。富人其实并不怕CCRA....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they are not "逃税". They know how to play with the system becuase they have the power of making the rules, nobody making rules not fevorable to themselfs, this is human nature, we should understand it.

So why don't you to learn those rules so that you will have the ability to play with it and to become a 富人. http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:53   只看该作者   #10
pigking2003

默认

我纠正一下,应该说是"避税"。扯远了,我的本意是说: “汇款回国内供养老人可以用来退税”,你可以fight,但我看不到有多大成功的希望。

这没有问题,关键看你怎么安排。越是富人越有手段,逃税的都是富人,越富越能钻空子,他们雇得起专业的律师。法律特别税税法都是人指定的,不要把它神化。税法年年在改,就很能说明问题。富人其实并不怕CCRA....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they are not "逃税". They know how to play with the system becuase they have the power of making the rules, nobody making rules not fevorable to themselfs, this is human nature, we should understand it.

So why don't you to learn those rules so that you will have the ability to play with it and to become a 富人. http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:15   只看该作者   #11
tc

默认

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What my "fight" means that we should have a piece of tax law which will fevorate to the situation like ours who has elderly parents live in other countries and can not come over to Canada to live with us, we should have a tax credit on which the money we have spent on taking care of our elderly parents, becuase we have the same rights and responsibilities with people whos parants live here in Canada. Right?

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:21   只看该作者   #12
pigking2003

默认

从你的角度Right,但实现不了,因为这有损加拿大的利益。

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What my "fight" means that we should have a piece of tax law which will fevorate to the situation like ours who has elderly parents live in other countries and can not come over to Canada to live with us, we should have a tax credit on which the money we have spent on taking care of our elderly parents, becuase we have the same rights and responsibilities with people whos parants live here in Canada. Right?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:30   只看该作者   #13
tc

默认

从你的角度Right,但实现不了,因为这有损加拿大的利益。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know it will 实现不了 if we never tried?

I do not think that 这有损加拿大的利益. Our system is based on "fairness", if our demmend is "fair", we should be granted. We should understand that nobody will ask or fight for us if we do not ask or fight for ourselfs.

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:36   只看该作者   #14
pigking2003

默认

TC,我不和你争了,这事和我没什么关系。

I do not think that 这有损加拿大的利益. Our system is based on "fairness", if our demmend is "fair", we should be granted. We should understand that nobody will ask or fight for us if we do not ask or fight for ourselfs.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:11   只看该作者   #15
Kindger

帖子: 65
Kindger is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

很有意思的论题,TC朋友,我说两句。
Our system is based on "fairness", if our demmend is "fair", we should be granted. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
那你认为把55岁的父母移民过来,立马享受免费医疗,什么也不干,住老年公寓(房租$150.00/月),65岁开始每月无条件地拿老年金(单身$950.00/月),这对占人口绝大多数的交了一辈子税的本地人来说,公平吗?
我同意你说的要自己去争取自己的利益,但这件事我不认为是公平的。
Kindger 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:23   只看该作者   #16
tc

默认

TC,我不和你争了,这事和我没什么关系。

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry, if I make you feel that I was 和你争, this is not my intent and please accept my apology for that.
I feel so bad, I am really REALLY sorry.

What I want to do is to have an awareness canmpion, you and me are in the same boat, we have the same interest, we should united together to fight for OUR interest.

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:27   只看该作者   #17
tc

默认

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kindger:
很有意思的论题,TC朋友,我说两句。
Our system is based on "fairness", if our demmend is "fair", we should be granted. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
那你认为把55岁的父母移民过来,立马享受免费医疗,什么也不干,住老年公寓(房租$150.00/月),65岁开始每月无条件地拿老年金(单身$950.00/月),这对占人口绝大多数的交了一辈子税的本地人来说,公平吗?
我同意你说的要自己去争取自己的利益,但这件事我不认为是公平的。<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it is not fair I agree.

We also should understand that no system is perfect, that is why we are working on the improvment consitantly.

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 20:41   只看该作者   #18
juliany

住址: Calgary
帖子: 38
juliany is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

I'm 100% agree with TC. 如果没有这种税则是应当争取.
有老人要供养也是很普遍情况.要说这里福利好,主要是老人和小孩,是加拿大的政策.是由每个纳税人共同支撑着的好福利.
这里的老人幸福;没在这里的,也是加拿大居民的父母理应同样享受一点福荫.
如果只能如 kindger 提到的一样移民过来才能解决.那纳税人的钱才花的冤.
juliany 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 20:56   只看该作者   #19
pigking2003

默认

TC,你不要小题大作,你要apologize什么?我说不和你争是觉得我们思路不同,"争"下去没什么意思。我认为去fight这个事情,成功的可能性不大,所谓得不偿失。你认为要fair,要try, 要unite... 为了争取10块钱,我不愿花100块钱... 各位要争取的,先行动一下,告诉大家途径,至少要知道怎样才能让相关的机构听取意见然后修改相关税法吧;搞这么个事需要多少人力和财力,然后看看你行不行... 我没有其它意思,但光喊口号恐怕不行吧...

TC,我不和你争了,这事和我没什么关系。

I am sorry, if I make you feel that I was 和你争, this is not my intent and please accept my apology for that.

What I want to do is to have an awareness canmpion, you and me are in the same boat, we have the same interest, we should united together to fight for OUR interest.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pigking2003 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2004, 21:32   只看该作者   #20
tc

默认

I am sorry! http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://chinasmile.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

TC,你不要小题大作,你要apologize什么?我说不和你争是觉得我们思路不同,"争"下去没什么意思。我认为去fight这个事情,成功的可能性不大,所谓得不偿失。你认为要fair,要try, 要unite... 为了争取10块钱,我不愿花100块钱... 各位要争取的,先行动一下,告诉大家途径,至少要知道怎样才能让相关的机构听取意见然后修改相关税法吧;搞这么个事需要多少人力和财力,然后看看你行不行... 我没有其它意思,但光喊口号恐怕不行吧...

TC,我不和你争了,这事和我没什么关系。

tc 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码